Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Much Love - And a Blueberry Cocktail - To You.

Some of you might have noticed that I appear to be taking a bit of a break from backyard bartending. But worry not, because I've actually been very busy, and I have many, many ideas. This fall, I'm going to be plying my craft over at The Kitchn for another eight weeks, as well as (hopefully) getting up some reviews of NYC and DC bars, along with some original content just for the site.

In the meantime, just so you don't go thirsty, here's a lovely little cocktail from the tail end of my last stint at the Kitchn. It was originally published right before labor day as a sort of last-ditch summer cocktail, but you have my permission to fall-ify it by using a spiced rum. In fact, that sounds so delicious I might just make one right now.

blueberry rum 2

9 comments:

  1. Keep doing this work it really helps me a lot understand new things also have a look on this one International school in Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep doing this work it really helps me a lot understand new things also have a look on this one Best hernia Surgeon in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this informative post it contains some interesting topics and help me a lot keep doing this work also have a look on this Best Hemorrhoids Surgeon in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep doing this work it helps me a lot and thank you for this amazing post also have a look on this one Best advanced colorectal Surgeon in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful blog it contains some interesting topics and help me to understand new things thank you for this post also have a look on this Best fistula and fissure Surgeon in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep doing this work this blog contains some interesting topic and help me to understand new things also have a look on this laparoscopic surgeon in Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful blog it really help me to understand new things and contains some interesting topics with some knowledgeable stuff keep doing this work also have a look at this Male Infertility Treatment In Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep doing this work it really helped me to understand new things and contains some interesting topics also have a look at this Best ICSI treatment in delhi and thank you for this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete